We are looking for an experienced CPA with at least 3-5 years of professional experience. In this role you will provide a variety of accounting, financial reporting, and tax compliance for GoldCoast Logistics Group.
Candidates should be prepared for the following:
- Accounting, bookkeeping and payroll services.
- Business advisory and consulting.
- Maintain and provide financial statements, compilations, reviews and audits.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to provide accurate forecasting and reporting of revenue.
- Assist with continuous process improvements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- BS Degree in Accounting or Finance and a CPA certification
- Minimum of 3-5 years professional experience is required, preferably in the transportation industry.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail on all projects
- Excellent project management, analytical, interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated individuals with the ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
We offer our team
Competitive Salary & Bonus packages
PTO & Paid Holidays
Medical & Dental Insurance
Team Socials, Company Lunches and more fun!
Apply for job